Life is about being at the right place, at the right time. And making the right decisions. Sometimes, some people fail at it. Our actors are no exceptions. They have made some good, and some terrible decisions in their career. We list out a few of them for you.
1. Twinkle Khanna in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Yes, she was supposed to play Tina’s part, which eventually went to Rani Mukerjee. She was not the only one; Karan Johar later revealed that the role was turned down by 13 actresses.
2.Kareena Kapoor in Kaho Naa Pyar Hai and Kal Ho Na Ho- Two mega hits. Two wrong decisions. Kareena Kapoor still did reasonably well in her career, but who knows where she would’ve been had she chosen to do these two landmark films.
3. Danny Denzongpa in Sholay- Danny was doing Dharmatma at the same time. “Kitne aadmi the?” from someone else. Can’t even imagine.
4. Katrina Kaif in Barfi- Katrina Kaif was initially offered the role that was done by Ileana D’Cruz in Barfi, but she turned it down. An award winning director and heart-throb Ranbir Kapoor for a co-star; but Katrina still rejected the offer.
5. Kangana Ranaut in Dirty Picture- The Dirty Picture created quite a buzz when it was released and Vidya Balan walked away with lots of accolades. But the role was first offered to Kangana Ranaut, who turned it down as she thought it was a very bold role.
6. Tom Cruise and Saif Ali Khan in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge- Yes, you read that right. These two actors were supposed to play the lead in the Bollywood classic. But no one could’ve done this role better than SRK.
7. Salman Khan in Chak De India-This one didn’t matter much, because Salman did a similar movie, Sultan, about the redemption of a failed sportsperson. Also, SRK rocked it.